Live stream. Save lives.
1. Plan your stream
You can stream anything for CALM in Jingle Jam. Settle in for a Mario Kart marathon, host a Christmas cook-a-long, or simply chat with your online community. Visit our streaming hub for ideas, guidance, and tools.
2. Sign up
Got your idea and a plan in place? Time to set up your Jingle Jam for CALM fundraising page!
3. Shout about your stream
The more people that know about your stream, the more support you’re likely to gain. Here's some ideas to get your event out there.
VOUCHERS UP FOR GRABS
Finish in the top 3 Jingle Jam fundraisers for CALM and you'll win up to £200 in vouchers! Steam, Nintendo, Xbox, or Playstation - your choice. (£200 for 1st place, £100 for 2nd, £50 for 3rd)
Take on a time challenge
Want to earn your status as a long haul legend? Host a streaming marathon.
- Stream 18 hours for the 18 people who take their own lives every day
- Stream 7 hours for the 7 hours our helpline staff are on shift every day
- Stream 15 hours for the 1 in 15 people who attempt suicide in their lifetime
- Timed challenges can be tough, so remember to look after yourself - check out some top tips from other CALM streamers here.
Involve your community
Boost donations by getting fellow streamers and gamers involved on your Tiltify fundraising page.
- POLLS: Put the power in the hands of your community by setting up a donation poll to decide what you do on-stream. It could result in a different hairstyle, in-game decision, or forfeit like consuming some 'delicious' food.
How to set up an on-stream poll
- REWARDS: Incentivise your community by offering them something when they individually donate a specified amount to your campaign. These could be virtual (doing a one-minute dance on-stream) or IRL (posting out a sticker or T-shirt). Just make sure it's something you know your community will love.
How to set up on-stream rewards
- MILESTONES: Bring attention to certain points of progress on your fundraising journey. You can celebrate 50% of your goal by eating hot sauce or singing a show tune - or, set milestone goals at multiple intervals so they can act as stepping stones towards your ultimate goal. Milestones are an easy way to bring hype and attention to your community as you climb to the top of your goal.
How to set up milestones